The marina had a nautical base and rowing dinghy sailing, as it was located in one of the best places in Spain to practice its various forms and also had the ability to connect with the two beaches that flank, which effectively launched site for small boats. One of the most popular activity was a sailing school and water sports, Provela, that ran throughout the year.
It provided the port with a place that allowed sailing in:
- Boats initiation (Optimist and Cadet).
- Heavier vessels (Stingray) in groups.
- Advanced rapid sailboats (catamarans or skiff).
- Windsurfing and kitesurf.
- Rowing boats (canoes, kayaks, padelsurf, etc.).