The port will have a nautical base and rowing dinghy sailing, as it is located in one of the best places in Spain to practice its various forms and also has the ability to connect with the two beaches that flank, which will effectively launch site for small boats. One of the most popular activity is a sailing school and water sports that run throughout the year.
It will provide the port with a place that allows sailing in:
- Boats initiation (Optimist and Cadet).
- Heavier vessels (Stingray) in groups.
- Advanced rapid sailboats (catamarans or skiff).
- Windsurfing and kitesurf.
- Rowing boats (canoes, kayaks, padelsurf, etc.).